Reebok CrossFit Zurich
Datum / Date: Samstag, 03. September 2016 / Saturday, 04 September 2016
Ort/Location: Reebok CrossFit Zurich
To register as an athlete: Details coming soon
24 hours. No sleep. Intensive workouts non-stop. The human body at its limits. All to raise funds for transforming an impoverished area of 6,000 people in Malawi into a self-sustaining community.
During the summer of 2016 several CrossFit gyms in Switzerland will embark on this unique charity workout challenge.
Reebok CrossFit Zürich will host its event Saturday/Sunday 03.&04. September.
The event is in partnership with the Face-to-Face Project (F2F), a non-profit organization that is working to offer a holistic, culturally sensitive approach to nurturing fundamental, long-lasting improvements in the poorest rural communities.
- 2016 will be the 7th year this event has been hosted in Switzerland. Reebok CrossFit Zurich launched the event and later Hillseeker CrossFit, Beast Mode Bärn and other CrossFit gyms in Switzerland joined. We’ve hosted 24-hour events the past 5 years, with nearly 150+ full-24 finishers and dozens upon dozens more participating as volunteers, joining workouts, fundraising, making donations and more.
- There are opportunities for athletes to go for the full 24-hours solo or as a team or just join for one or more workouts.
- For every workout you participate you or your sponsors will donate a minimum of CHF 24.-
- There are many opportunities to volunteer, plus donations are always welcome!
- Representatives of Reebok CrossFit Zurich, Hillseeker CrossFit & BeastMode Bärn have visited F2F projects in Malawi and Cambodia and have worked closely with F2F for 6+ years. See the report from the trip here.
- Workout selections are a surprise to the athletes.
More infos about the event and how sign up and will be posted soon.
Participants: Setting up your Crowdrise donations page: Simply go to the link below and click the big FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN button and you’ll instantly have your own fundraising page as a part of our Team.